Topic: 1996 National Meeting
Replies: 17   Last Post: Apr 14, 1995 4:00 PM

Deobra Ray

Re: 1996 National Meeting

I disagree. You need to meet the needs of the people attending the
sessions, and it the title is too generic they might miss something that
they wanted to see, or they might be disappointed that the title didn't
really describe the session.