Topic: 1996 National Meeting
Replies: 17   Last Post: Apr 14, 1995 4:00 PM

Linda Coutts

Re: 1996 National Meeting

Debra, Michele, et all,

I didn't say that I didn't try to meet the needs of those in attendance
at the conferences. I just said that I have been using a title that
allowed me to share where I was at the point of the conference rather
than were I was a year earlier....

The title I usually use is "Problem Solving Activities that require
Communication and Reasoning". All of the sessions that I have done, with
that title, do in fact contain activities that are "problem solving" and
require the use of communication and reasoning.

later.....

Linda Coutts e-mail address: lcoutts@mail.coin.missouri.edu
Coordinator Elementary Mathematics
Columbia Public Schools Voice: (314) 886-2233
1206 E. Walnut St FAX: (314) 886-2078
Columbia, MO 65201