Topic: 1996 National Meeting
Replies: 17   Last Post: Apr 14, 1995 4:00 PM

Esther D Leonelli

Re: 1996 National Meeting

Michelle, when was the deadline for presenters the San Diego conference?
I must have missed it in the NCTM bulletin.
Thanks. Esther
Esther D. Leonelli <edl@world.std.com>
Community Learning Center, 19 Brookline Street, Cambridge, MA 02139
617-349-6363 Fax: 617-349-6339