Topic: World's Largest Math Event
Replies: 2   Last Post: Apr 21, 1995 10:21 PM

Dr. Susan Addington

Re: World's Largest Math Event

For those with World Wide Web access, you can find them at URL
http://www.pbs.org/learning/mathline/nctm_wlme
Most of the material is text, so a text-based web browser like
lynx should work fine.

For those who only have e-mail, maybe someone like Annie could
send out copies electronically? I would volunteer,
but I'm madly trying to get my own MAW activities together
(more later on that).

Susan Addington (addington@gallium.csusb.edu)
Math Department, California State University
San Bernardino, CA 92407
World Wide Web: http://www.math.csusb.edu/