Topic: World's Largest Math Event
Replies: 2   Last Post: Apr 21, 1995 10:21 PM

Linda Coutts

Re: World's Largest Math Event

Cindy,

I got a copy of the Great Math Event last week. I assumed that they came
as a member of NCTM, since my membership number was on the label. I did
however send a FAX several weeks ago asking for copies for each of our
elementary buildings. So, maybe that's why I got my copy?

later.....

Linda Coutts e-mail address: lcoutts@mail.coin.missouri.edu
Coordinator Elementary Mathematics
Columbia Public Schools Voice: (314) 886-2233
1206 E. Walnut St FAX: (314) 886-2078
Columbia, MO 65201