Topic: 1996 NCTM Convention in San Diego
Replies: 3   Last Post: Aug 29, 1995 6:28 AM

Barb Bjornstad

Re: 1996 NCTM Convention in San Diego

Thanks for the info -- I would be interested in joining you if this is at
San Diego. My address is : Barb Bjornstad
3025 Pebble Beach Drive
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
Barb Bj