Topic: Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II
Replies: 2   Last Post: Feb 16, 1995 3:25 PM

Annie Fetter

Re: Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II

>So Linda raises a question of interest to both lists. I've asked Annie
>Fetter, the person who runs the geometry forum lists and, now, nctm-l, to
>tell us how to access the geometry discussion digest.

I heard my name!

Judy Roitman points out the recent discussion along these lines going on
right now on one of our other newsgroups/mailing lists,
geometry.pre-college. If we'd like to talk about how the Standards speak
to this transition, feel free to do so here. Otherwise, I think it would
be useful for folks to see what's been going on over there and perhaps
continue the discussion there.

You can access the February (current) monthly digest of
geometry.pre-college by sending mail to mail-server@forum.swarthmore.edu.
The body of the message should read

begin
send /monthly.digests/geometry.pre-college/archive.February.95
end

(you can leave out the "begin" and "end" of this if you don't have a
signature or can turn it off)

You can also go back to January by substituting January.95 for February.95
in the command.

You can also get this via ftp and gopher, in the directory named above.
It's also available via our web server (hunt around a bit, or you can get
to our ftp and gopher archives from there, or ask me for particulars if you
get desparate).

-Annie

Annie Fetter | The Geometry Forum | Voice: 610 328-8225
Project Coordinator | Swarthmore College | 800 756-7823
annie@forum.swarthmore.edu | Swarthmore PA 19081 | Fax: 610 328-7824
http://forum.swarthmore.edu/