Topic: More thoughts from the nctm-l police
Replies: 4   Last Post: Feb 23, 1995 9:20 PM

Tad Watanabe

Re: nctm-l police

This may be something I should ask my sysop here, but I've noticed many
posts are addressed to individual then cc'ed to nctm-l. For example this
post is now addressed TO: Ronald A Ward (Hi, Ronald!) and cc to Annie
Fetter and nctm-l. Do you get duplicate mails, one from me directly and
one from nctm-l? Or Majordomo handle this automatically?

I'm sorry this is a little off topic.

Tad Watanabe
Towson State University
Towson, Maryland 21204