Topic: Fractals
Replies: 29   Last Post: May 9, 1995 10:14 AM

Tad Watanabe

Re: Fractals

Andrei:

Well, reading other people's response, I'm not sure why you say you
cannot discuss fractals without logarthms. It sure sounds like
investigations of fractals can serve the purpose of intellectual
development of students. I wonder what you meant by "discuss." I wonder
if you were thinking of "discussion" at much more sophisticated levels.

Tad Watanabe
Towson State University
Towson, Maryland