Topic: calculus for (secondary) math teachers
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jul 21, 1995 1:08 PM

Tad Watanabe

Re: calculus for (secondary) math teachers

Andrei:

Do you have a list of topics for Algebra? How about something from
Probability/Statistics? Or, they don't come BEFORE calculus?

Also, I'm curious, why you list divisibility tests for 3 and 9
specifically but not others, like 4 and 8.

Tad Watanabe
Towson State University
Towson, Maryland

Still beliving I have a life...