Topic: re: effectiveness of lectures
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jun 30, 1995 5:31 PM

W Gary Martin

Re: re: effectiveness of lectures

QUESTION: Who is doing the "constructing, telling, asking, probing"?
If the teacher, WHY??? Seems like having a P.E. teacher doing the laps
for his/her class, to be sure they are done correctly and efficiently.
If it's the students who are doing this, then you basically agree with the
constructivists. :)
g.