Topic: calculators and order of op
Replies: 3   Last Post: Mar 20, 1995 8:00 PM

Tad Watanabe

Re: calculators and order of op

So, if you have both types of calculators in a classroom, this could be
an excellent "natural" opportunity for students to investigate/experiment/
conjecture what is going on.

* Tad Watanabe e-mail *
* Dept. of Mathematics watanabe-t@toe.towson.edu *
* Towson State University watanabe-t@towsonvx.bitnet *
* Towson, MD 21204 tad@midget.towson.edu *
* (410) 830 - 3585 (410) 830 - 4149 FAX *