Topic: Boston
Replies: 3   Last Post: Mar 30, 1995 6:25 PM

Laura Petersen

Re: Boston

What I would like to know is --

how many would like to go to Bostom but don't have the funding to do it?!

Implementing the standards would be facilitated by more interaction
between us all -- at least I'm not as isolated as I was before last year
when we finally got connected to the Internet.

On a related topic, when the NCTM list came back up, reference was made
to news groups on math ed. We don't have the capability to access news
groups. Annie mentioned that there might be a way we could access these
lists through an alternative route. Any ideas on this?

--Laura

Laura Petersen petersen@lcsc.edu

Division of Natural Sciences PHONE 208-799-2484
Lewis-Clark State College FAX 208-799-2064
500 8th Avenue
Lewiston ID 83501-2698 USA

On Sat, 25 Mar 1995, MARTHA QUAY wrote:

> Is anyone out there going to Boston?? Let me know!

Date Subject Author
3/25/95
Read Boston
MARTHA QUAY