Topic: Re: Boston
Replies: 1   Last Post: Mar 21, 1995 5:09 PM

Dr. Susan Addington

Re: Boston

I'll make up a bunch of yellow name-tag inserts, and hope I run
into lots of nctm-l subscribers. I'm probably staying with
friends, so I won't be staying at any of the nearby hotels.

Susan Addington (addington@gallium.csusb.edu)
Math Department, California State University
San Bernardino, CA 92407
World Wide Web: http://www.math.csusb.edu/

On Tue, 21 Mar 1995, Mary K. Hannigan wrote:

> If we just wear a yellow ribbon all the time, some of us will run into
> others of us pretty regularly even if we don't go to the reception. (my
> husband wasn't keen on that, so we'll be doing something else!)
>
> Mary K. Hannigan VoiceNet 512-485-7219

Date Subject Author
3/21/95
Read Re: Boston