Topic: average temperature
Replies: 7   Last Post: May 23, 1995 12:56 PM

Tad Watanabe

Re: average temperature

Well, I have received about 6 replies on this question. It seems like
the "official" way of determining average temperature is simply to take
the mean of high and low temp. of the day (or mid-range).

Thanks for your replies.

Tad Watanabe
Towson State University
Towson, Maryland