Topic: Order of operations (fwd)
Replies: 12   Last Post: May 15, 1995 11:58 PM

Tad Watanabe

Re: Order of operations (fwd)

I think I just realized that one of my assumptions in writing expressions
was that there be an operation symbols between any two terms. In the
system we commonly use, we don't put two operation symbols consecutively,
do we? This discussion has been very enlightening. I really think
students can benefit from this type of investigations.

Tad Watanabe
Towson State University
Towson, Maryland