Topic: Humor & Mathematics
Replies: 2   Last Post: Sep 21, 1995 11:41 AM

Pedro Garrido Cantillana

Re: Humor & Mathematics

>From: Ronald A Ward <ronaward@henson.cc.wwu.edu>
>Date: Tue, 5 Sep 1995 10:53:37 -0700 (PDT)
>Subject: Humor & Mathematics

Hi. I'm teacher in Chile. Enlaces Project has a net of Primary and
Secondary Schools, here in this net, tere are a list of math themes.

I'm reading this list to copy&paste articles for teachers and learners. If
you have a spanish messages, please send me them, to put in the list.

I will translate your message (Humor & Mathematics), and send them to
spanish list.

Greetings from Chile

Pedro Garrido_Cantillana
pgarrido@enlaces.ufro.cl