Topic: Borda count
Replies: 9   Last Post: Nov 17, 2000 3:13 PM

Rex

Frequent posters to this list.

Correction: Michael Goldenberg hasn't sent 101 messages to the list;
rather, he has sent the same message 101 times.

Ditto Victor Steinbok (65 messages), Domenico Rosa (55 pseudo messages) and
Greg Goodnight (44 messages).

I concede I might be wrong, as I haven't read their posts for a while. All
of these folks are on my Internet Explorer 'block sender' list. At times
they have all written thought-provoking emails, but these days their 'chaff
to wheat ratio' has become intolerably high.

BTW, to block a sender in Internet Explorer 4.0 is easy - open one of his
messages, then click on (Message, Block Sender, Yes).

Cheers

Rex
---------
Rex Boggs
Glenmore State High School Phone: 0749 230 338
P.O. Box 5822 Fax: 0749 230 350
Rockhampton Mail Centre
Rockhampton QLD 4702
Australia
Secondary Mathematics Assessment and Resource Database
http://smard.cqu.edu.au
Exploring Data
http://exploringdata.cqu.edu.au