Topic: Borda count
Replies: 9   Last Post: Nov 17, 2000 3:13 PM

Rex

Re: Frequent posters to this list.

From: "Daryl Anderson" <DAnderson@tburg.k12.ny.us>

> I use Microsoft Outlook for email and it has an "inbox assistant" feature
> which is the only place I can find to build-in filtering.

Oops, I meant Outlook Express, not Internet Explorer. I use version 5.0.
To block the sender of the active message, I click on (Message, Block
Sender...).

To unblock a person, click on (Tools, Message Rules...) and follow your
nose.

Either my blockees have been exceeding quiet as of late, or Block Sender is
working as expected.

Cheers

Rex
Rex Boggs
Glenmore State High School Phone: 0749 230 338
P.O. Box 5822 Fax: 0749 230 350
Rockhampton Mail Centre
Rockhampton QLD 4702
Australia
Secondary Mathematics Assessment and Resource Database
http://smard.cqu.edu.au
Exploring Data
http://exploringdata.cqu.edu.au