Topic: Borda count
Replies: 9   Last Post: Nov 17, 2000 3:13 PM

Re: Frequent posters to this list.

From: "Daryl Anderson" <DAnderson@tburg.k12.ny.us>

> I use Microsoft Outlook for email and it has an "inbox assistant" feature
> which is the only place I can find to build-in filtering.

Oops, I meant Outlook Express, not Internet Explorer. I use version 5.0.
To block the sender of the active message, I click on (Message, Block

To unblock a person, click on (Tools, Message Rules...) and follow your

Either my blockees have been exceeding quiet as of late, or Block Sender is
working as expected.

Rex Boggs
Glenmore State High School Phone: 0749 230 338
P.O. Box 5822 Fax: 0749 230 350
Rockhampton Mail Centre
Rockhampton QLD 4702
Secondary Mathematics Assessment and Resource Database
Exploring Data