Topic: Count all the votes
Replies: 11   Last Post: Nov 15, 2000 11:56 PM

Domenico Rosa

Re: Count all the votes

How silly of you to make such a simple, logical proposal!

Dom Rosa

----- Original Message -----
Subject: Count all the votes
Author: Gerald Von Korff <vonkoent@cloudnet.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 18:05:35 -0600

Count everyone's votes!!! Count them correctly: our democracy
depends upon it.

Whoever wins our national election should enter office as the winner
by accurately counted votes. Without an accurate count of the votes,
our nation will struggle for the next four years with a president
burdened by a lack of legitimacy. [snip]