Topic: Count all the votes
Replies: 11   Last Post: Nov 15, 2000 11:56 PM

Jody Underwood

RE: Count all the votes

Maybe I didn't state the case clearly enough. The question I
proposed is whether the sample of the 2nd grade class was
representative and large enough to say whether it was reasonable to
believe that the West Palm Beach ballot design was bad. How large a
sample would be good enough? What makes a good representative
sample? Can we use stories like this to get kids to think about
these issues?

-Jody