The Math Forum

Topic: sci.physics.relativity? (was Re: Special NG for FTL needed)
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jun 16, 1996 3:32 AM

Paul Anderson

Re: sci.physics.relativity? (was Re: Special NG for FTL needed)

Charles Slade wrote:

> I'm all about a sci.physics.relativity news group! Whoever is counting: add my vote!
> When do we start the paper work, sign the lease, and put gas in the tank?

I think that all that has to happen is that one provider creates sci.physics.relativity, and
eventually it propogates to all of usenet. You could even have a computer running INN under
Linux and create the group, it would then be sent to your ISP and from their it would get to
all of USENET. BTW, I'm all for the new group. TTYL!

--
Hal 9000 - "Put down those Windows disks Dave.... Dave? DAVE!!"