Topic: Opinions on LAPACK++?
Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 11, 1996 2:01 AM

Elef Gkioulekas

Re: Opinions on LAPACK++?

n8tm@aol.com writes:

>That's an interesting opinion. Personally, I'd like to see more people
>agree with it. I've had the occasion to replace IMSL functions when the
>licensing terms became too onerous in the multiple site world.
>Tim

Haven't seen the original postings on this. I tried to get LAPACK++ working
on our DECalphas here. It failed a couple of tests. I was disappointed.
It looks well-designed though, and I might borrow some of their ideas.

lf.