Topic: asin2?
Replies: 26   Last Post: Dec 20, 2011 2:24 PM

David W. Cantrell

Re: asin2?

In article <6o%m5.1185$9N1.19821@vixen.cso.uiuc.edu>,
prussing@aae.uiuc.edu (John Prussing) wrote:
> In <8nfi4s$d6q$1@nnrp1.deja.com> David W. Cantrell
> <DWCantrell@sigmaxi.org> writes:

>You seem to continue to not understand.

And, alas, I must say the same about you.

>It occurs to me that you are putting me on

Not at all.

>Perhaps you enjoy this trolling

I have never trolled, and I have not enjoyed this discussion.

>Are you really on the staff of Sigma Xi?

I never said that I was on the staff of Sigma Xi! Please don't make
undue inferences.

>American Scientist is an interesting magazine.

We can at least agree on that!

David Cantrell

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.