Topic: This Week's Finds in Mathematical Physics (Week 140)
Replies: 10   Last Post: Oct 27, 1999 9:53 PM

Jeremy Boden

Re: This Week's Finds in Mathematical Physics (Week 140)

In article <barnabyfinch-2210991703210001@c1p130.idl.pe.net>, Barnaby
Finch <barnabyfinch@pe.net> writes

60/30 = 2 hours @ 60mph = 120 miles.

--