Topic: This Week's Finds in Mathematical Physics (Week 140)
Replies: 10   Last Post: Oct 27, 1999 9:53 PM

Ralph Frost

Re: This Week's Finds in Mathematical Physics (Week 140)

[This webpage was rated too speculative for sci.physics.research.]

> John Baez wrote:
> >
> > This Week's Finds in Mathematical Physics (Week 140)
> >

> ..
>
> Some readers of John Baez's superb TWFIMP Week 140 may benefit by
> viewing and thinking about the brief video found at:
>
> http://www.dcwi.com/~refrost/new_page_1.htm

A picture is worth more than a thousand words. An analog model, even
more than that.