Topic: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Replies: 43   Last Post: Jan 15, 2000 1:05 AM

Dan Hoey

Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking

James Harris wrote:

>Dan Hoey wrote in message...

>> ... I'm certainly an agnostic on
>> whether there exists a simple proof. But I'm sure it won't be found
>> with a drunkard's walk through random algebraic manipulations.
>> Especially when performed by a fool who stops every time his
>> egregious error frequency leads to a contradiction, and needs
>> to wait for someone competent to find his mistakes for him.

Sheesh, and I thought I knew better than to answer the fool's
ravings. But here goes.

>Well, I'm certain that you not only don't have any idea about how to
>actually discover anything but that you're a rude and obnoxious
>person who has the manners of someone raised in a barn....

I'm amused at being told what I can't discover by such a ridiculous
wannabee. I guess it's a lot like a lot of things Harris is "certain"
of.

But the idea that I'm a meanyhead for calling him a fool is pretty
silly. The source of fifty garbage proofs in four years is clearly
a fool, either the kind who's just idiotic or the kind who's just acting.
I'm charitable enough to believe he's a sincere dolt.

Well, he always has to have the last word, and I'd rather not
prolong his rant beyond what I've already done, so I hope I can
trust the good people of sci.math to treat his response to _this_
message with all the respect it deserves.

Dan Hoey <haoyuep@aol.com>

Date Subject Author
1/7/00
Read Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
James Harris
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Nat Silver
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
James Harris
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Euclid
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Charles H. Giffen
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Dan Hoey
1/8/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
James Harris
1/10/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Dan Hoey
1/11/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Jim Ferry
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Erik Max Francis
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Jim Ferry
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
David C. Ullrich
1/8/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
John R Ramsden
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Nico Benschop
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Simon
mathedman@hotmail.com
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Arturo Magidin
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
David C. Ullrich
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Domnei
1/8/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
David C. Ullrich
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Erik Max Francis
1/8/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
David C. Ullrich
1/9/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
James Harris
1/9/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
David C. Ullrich
1/10/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
James Harris
1/10/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Richard Carr
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Mike Christie
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
James Harris
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Erik Max Francis
1/8/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
James Harris
1/8/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Erik Max Francis
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Andy Spragg
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
James Harris
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Andy Spragg
1/8/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
James Harris
1/8/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Keith Ramsay
1/8/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Clive Tooth
1/9/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
James Harris
1/15/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Keith Ramsay
1/8/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Keith Ramsay
1/8/00
Read RFD: alt.crackpot.james-harris
Craig Johnston
1/10/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Jonathan Hoyle
1/8/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
David Libert