Topic: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Replies: 43   Last Post: Jan 15, 2000 1:05 AM

James Harris

Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking

Andy Spragg wrote in message ...
> Admirable sentiments, sir. God knows with, what, 40k+ newsgroups,
> there ought to be room for sci.math.flt. Wouldn't it be fitting if
> this posting was the epitaph for sci.math\JSH:FLT and a catalyst for
> sci.math.flt?

Hey, I thought of something. I'm putting "JSH" in posts by request. I can
stop doing that by request as well. It is just a favor to someone who said
he wanted extra help in seeing that a post was from me so that he wouldn't
accidentally read one.

If someone created a sci.math.flt newsgroup, I bet I'd check it out.

James Harris

Date Subject Author
1/7/00
Read Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
James Harris
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Nat Silver
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
James Harris
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Euclid
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Charles H. Giffen
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Dan Hoey
1/8/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
James Harris
1/10/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Dan Hoey
1/11/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Jim Ferry
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Erik Max Francis
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Jim Ferry
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
David C. Ullrich
1/8/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
John R Ramsden
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Nico Benschop
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Simon
mathedman@hotmail.com
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Arturo Magidin
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
David C. Ullrich
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Domnei
1/8/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
David C. Ullrich
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Erik Max Francis
1/8/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
David C. Ullrich
1/9/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
James Harris
1/9/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
David C. Ullrich
1/10/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
James Harris
1/10/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Richard Carr
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Mike Christie
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
James Harris
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Erik Max Francis
1/8/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
James Harris
1/8/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Erik Max Francis
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Andy Spragg
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
James Harris
1/7/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Andy Spragg
1/8/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
James Harris
1/8/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Keith Ramsay
1/8/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Clive Tooth
1/9/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
James Harris
1/15/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Keith Ramsay
1/8/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Keith Ramsay
1/8/00
Read RFD: alt.crackpot.james-harris
Craig Johnston
1/10/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
Jonathan Hoyle
1/8/00
Read Re: Clive Tooth's newsgroup stalking
David Libert