Topic: why .ps ?
Replies: 39   Last Post: Aug 9, 2000 3:13 PM

Jamas Enright

Re: why .ps ?

On Sat, 5 Aug 2000, Ilia Kapovitch wrote:

> I could agree that more mathematicians should convert .ps files into .pdf
> files, which are much smaller and printable on more printers.

No they're not.

A 200k ps file converted into a 3M pdf file.
A 500k ps file converted into a 10M pdf file.

(Using pspdf)

Smaller, my eye.

Jamas Enright
"Answers answered and questions questioned."
Homepage: http://www.eyrie.org/~thad/
Blue Light Productions homepage: http://www.eyrie.org/~thad/blip/