The Math Forum

Topic: Characteristics of problems that motivate discourse
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jun 12, 2001 10:38 PM

Cynthia Lanius

Re: Characteristics of problems that motivate discourse

Well, it should be interesting to kids. They won't talk about it
(except perhaps for,"why do we have to learn this") unless they find
it interesting.

Cynthia