Topic: NYTimes article on "parent rebellion."
Replies: 9   Last Post: May 20, 2000 9:33 AM

William Blatner

Re: NYTimes article on

Dear Mary,

I use the Interactive Math Program, one of the high school curricula
funded by NSF, and would be very interested in what the book you
mention has to say about the research that's been done. NSF
contracted to have statistical studies done with respect to SAT
scores, problem solving solving and other parameters, rather than have
the developers themselves conduct the research. I would be most
interested in the synthesis and sritue of this work. Can you point me
to the authors'? Thanks.

Bill Blatner