Topic: Op-Ed by W.Schmid in Harvard Crimson
Replies: 7   Last Post: May 13, 2000 1:14 PM

George Zeliger

Re: Op-Ed by W.Schmid in Harvard Crimson

On 12 May 2000, peg kenney wrote:
>Regarding the opinion piece by Harvard mathematician Wilfried Schmid,
>see the interesting letter to the editor (immediately

below) from a Harvard alumnus who is now a 6th grade math teacher.

To the editors,

Given the usual trajectories of my classmates' careers, I realize that
>The Crimson will probably not be overwhelmed with a flood of

I don't quite understand -- was the letter published? If yes, when
and where? And what did the author major in -- Math or Math