The Math Forum

Topic: Announcing the Library of Problems of the Week
Replies: 3   Last Post: Mar 31, 2001 5:15 PM

Lloyd Hugh Allen

Re: Announcing the Library of Problems of the Week

On 31 Mar 2001, Mary Ollier wrote:
>Great work with the POW library! I really appreciate how easy it is
>to search the archives by topic.

I also like the library, but hope that it doesn't compromise the POW
itself...sometimes new problems are extremely similar to problems from
past years (eg painted cube).

If I haven't said this before, thank you for having POW available as a
resource.