Topic: Electoral college probablities
Replies: 9   Last Post: Nov 2, 2000 6:02 PM

Bob Silverman

Re: Electoral college probablities

In article <G39L5t.9HH@world.std.com>,
Deinst@world.std.com (David M Einstein) wrote:

> I believe that the point was to do some interesting
> mathematics, and possibly illuminate the mechanisms that drive the
> difference between the popular and electoral votes.

Yep. And If you know Peter then you know he does not indulge in
nonsensical problems.

Allow me to make a modest proposal (apology to J. Swift)

Rather than vote for the candidate you like the MOST, let's change it
so everyone votes for the candidate they like the LEAST. Then, the
candidate with the FEWEST votes gets elected! Absurd? Think about it!

--
Bob Silverman
"You can lead a horse's ass to knowledge, but you can't make him think"

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.