The Math Forum

Topic: "real world" uses of topology?
Replies: 15   Last Post: Mar 4, 2001 5:51 PM

Martin Green

Re: "real world" uses of topology?

Yes, Kevin, that's what they did. I couldn't understand
how it worked, so I made a meticulous map locating every
square. When I was done. I realized it was the map
of a torus.

Martin Green
http://www.onforeignsoil.com
Teach yourself Yiddish while you read
the exciting autobiography of Falk Zolf.