Topic: Open Call for Conjectures
Replies: 23   Last Post: Aug 13, 2001 5:29 AM

james@grok.ltd.uk

Re: Open Call for Conjectures

No,
It's the webpage http://www.bearnol.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
which has a proof of Bertrand's postulate, that pretty much only relies on
the fact that there are infinitely many primes (and some short, but clever
logic), and has nothing to do with powers of three... :-)