Topic: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
Replies: 45   Last Post: Aug 1, 2001 2:53 AM

Phil Carmody

Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion

Torkel Franzen wrote:
> Phil Carmody <fatphil@altavista.com> writes:
>

> > Ah, finally I see real evidence of descent into madness. I reckon we'll
> > have you in a home by the end of the year.

> Surely Harris is remarkably sane and balanced compared to the people
> who respond to him?

Sure, and our drugs don't work either, so it was only wishful thinking
in my previous post.
:-|

Phil

Date Subject Author
7/24/01
Read Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
JAMES HARRIS
7/25/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
The Scarlet Manuka
7/25/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
Dave Pritchard
7/25/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
Yimin Rong
pritchar@ca.ibm.com
7/25/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
Elaine Jackson
7/25/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
The Scarlet Manuka
7/25/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
Jan Kristian Haugland
7/25/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
Douglas
7/25/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
Randy Poe
7/25/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
David C. Ullrich
7/25/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
Rick Decker
7/25/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
JAMES HARRIS
7/25/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
Peter Percival
7/25/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
Dik T. Winter
7/26/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
Paul Sperry
7/26/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
JAMES HARRIS
7/26/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
Phil Carmody
7/26/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
Torkel Franzen
7/26/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
Phil Carmody
7/26/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
mareg@mimosa.csv.warwick.ac.uk
7/26/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
Lee Rudolph
7/26/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
Phil Carmody
7/26/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
moesyzlak@hotmail.com
7/26/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
JAMES HARRIS
7/26/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
7/26/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
JAMES HARRIS
7/26/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
7/27/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
Richard Tobin
7/27/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
pritchar@ca.ibm.com
7/27/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
David C. Ullrich
7/26/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
Peter Percival
7/27/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
Paul Sperry
7/28/01
[...]
Andy Spragg
7/28/01
Read Re: Finishing up, explaining FLT Proof conclusion
David C. Ullrich
8/1/01