Topic: Geometry Textbook Suggestions for Gifted Math Program?
Replies: 9   Last Post: Mar 14, 2005 12:57 PM

Sky Rookie

Re: Geometry Textbook Suggestions for Gifted Math Program?

FWIW this is the book that was used in every school I've had a preclinical
in. I've taught out of it for an honors class, and have found it to be a
great book. The only problem I may have with it is the format of pages, it's
all in black and red. To me that is pretty boring, I like colorful
textbooks. However, content wise it's a great book.

John