Topic: ODE45 parameters error
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jun 19, 2013 2:51 AM

Barjac

Re: ODE45 parameters error

Hi Serdar,

I've had exactly the same problem. I found out it seems like Matlab
passes the empty options vector as the first additional parameter (and
not, in your case, c(1)). I've managed to solve that by adding a
'dummy' unused parameter to my function. In your case, you'd have to
define your function as invert_pen(t,x,dummy,c1,c2,c3), and just not
use the dummy parameter.

Hope this helps. Please tell me if you found another way to solve this
problem.

Cheers,

Remi

NB: I'm using Matlab 6.5 and my ode function is in a subdirectory of
the directory from which I run my main program (dunno if this is of
any importance, but it was a reason why I couldn't use a function
handle - @myodefunction - instead of passing its name).