The Math Forum

Topic: what is the function for a swastica?
Replies: 11   Last Post: Jan 27, 2002 11:31 AM

UFO_Charlie

Re: what is the function for a swastica?

Victor Eijkhout <eijkhout@cs.utk.edu> wrote:

>The swastika is far older than nazism. There are plenty of displays of
>it in world art that are absolutely not objectionable.

I'm well aware of its background as a culturally and spiritually-significant
object. It thought it was pretty clear that I wasn't referring to that, but
if it wasn't then: I wasn't referring to that.

--
***UFO_Charlie***

Random Neural Firings - http://www.thernf.com

"There's no problems, only solutions." -- John Lennon

[Discombobulate my email address to reply.]