Topic: Algebra I in 2 yrs
Replies: 2   Last Post: Dec 19, 2004 3:08 PM

Algebryonic

Re: Algebra I in 2 yrs

simpsonj@watseka-u9.k12.il.us writes on 12/08/2004:

>Is there any research out there as to the value or effectiveness of
>teaching a conventional algebra I course over a two year period?

Algebra I is a one-year or less course unless the student fails it the first
time; then it becomes a two year course.

Algebryonic

newsgroup website: <a href="http://www.thinkspot.net/k12math/">http://www.thinkspot.net/k12math/</a>
newsgroup charter: <a href="http://www.thinkspot.net/k12math/charter.html">http://www.thinkspot.net/k12math/charter.html</a>