Topic: Looking for graphing utility to use with WORD
Replies: 8   Last Post: Feb 11, 2005 4:02 PM

John Katic

Re: Looking for graphing utility to use with WORD

"MB_" (mel@prodigy.invalid.net) writes:
> I teach math and really like Math Type in conjunction with WORD to create
> tests.
>

> But, I would also like to create a graph and incorporate it into my test.doc
>
> (I can do straight lines via Geometers Sketchpad, but I'm not sure how to
> use that program to do other graphs).
>
> I have a "powertoy graphing calculator" program that works well but I cannot
> copy that screen.
>
> SO, bottom line: does anyone know of a program (there must be plenty out
> there) that will draw graphs, is easy to use, and most important I need to
> be able to copy the graph into my .doc.?
>
> Mel

You can use Winplot which is freely available from math.exeter.edu/rparris.
All graph can be copied to the clipboard and pasted into any application.
There are videos and help files to show you how to use it.

John

--
e-mail address aq0731@freenet.carleton.ca