Replies: 11   Last Post: May 17, 2014 10:34 AM

sir i am really intreasted in seeing this program although i have
created my algorithm in ezw. the problem is it is too slow to
first i generate a particular sequence of numbers and the scan in this
order which defines the ezw algorithm . i am realy intrested how ur
algorithm looks.

thanking u haop u can send it to my mail