Topic: Calculating averag but leaving highest and lowest number out ?
Replies: 4   Last Post: Apr 19, 2005 12:18 PM

Re: Calculating averag but leaving highest and lowest number out ?

mwelinder@gmail.com wrote:

> Gnumeric's TRIMMEAN most certainly sorts. The example from the
> beginning
> of this thread yields 3.333... as expected.

Thats what i get also.
But with my actual 6 numbers it goes wrong.

I can't see what i did wrong.
Here is a small example

Ever heard about "global dimming" ? It can mess up your future.
Email address: hihihi wanadoo nl. Replace the spaces with @ and .