Topic: Looking for example Logistic Regression problems
Replies: 2   Last Post: Apr 21, 2005 3:48 PM

Bruce Weaver

Re: Looking for example Logistic Regression problems

Phil Sherrod wrote:
> I am developing a program to perform Logistic Regression analysis, and I
> need test cases to run through it. I need data sets with descriptions of
> the variables. Ideally, I would like to have results generated by other
> established programs like SAS, SPSS, LogXact, etc. to use for comparison,
> but I will be happy to take any reasonable data.
>
> I have managed to find about a half-dozen worked examples for which I have
> results from other programs, and my results match the published results.
> But I need another 20 or so problems of varying complexity to use for
> testing.

Have you seen the "textbook examples" on the UCLA website?

http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/spss/examples/alr2/default.htm

--
Bruce Weaver
bweaver@lakeheadu.ca