The Math Forum

Replies: 16   Last Post: Mar 22, 2002 12:58 PM

Virgil

Re: [JSH/HSJ] Schizophrenia revealed

In article <73103e8f.0203150722.69c1122@posting.google.com>,
hsjameson@hotmail.com (Harry Jameson) wrote:

> This post merely demonstrates your gullibility, naivety and lack of
> originality.
>
> Who the hell do you think you are?
>
> JSH

When someone purporting to be Harry Jameson appends JSH, rather than
HSJ, to his posting, I think the question deserves an answer from
the questioner.

In any case, the post demonstrated the gullibility, naivete and lack
of originality of its author.