The Math Forum

Topic: BIG NUMBERS #1
Replies: 19   Last Post: Feb 11, 2003 9:59 AM

Ioannis

Re: BIG NUMBERS #1

Dave L. Renfro wrote:
[snip]
> But, as James Hunter might put it,
>
> Only "working mathematicians" in their religous-weirdo
> avoidence of REALITY would suggest that this is how the
> dinosaurs died.

James Hunter came second. The most logical explanation on how the
dinosaurs died was illustrated by Gary Larson on the cover cartoon of
one of his "Far Side" collection booklets. :*)

--
Ioannis
http://users.forthnet.gr/ath/jgal/