Topic: Make Your Own Graph Paper
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jul 7, 2005 7:55 PM

J. J. Sroka

Re: Make Your Own Graph Paper

In article <qj7qc19b8mrn7m88jkkvkn2i2g3gpb1q34@4ax.com>, Guess who
<notreally.here@here.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 04:40:32 GMT, srokajj@mindsproing.com (Joseph
> Sroka-10.2.8) wrote:
>

> >I found this URL in another newsgroup:
> >
> >http://www.incompetech.com/beta/linedGraphPaper/easy.html
> >
> >Any of you who use graph paper will probably find this site useful.

> Why do it online?
>
> Try this:
> http://www.ctech.ac.za/facul/eng/ee/human/pcbhome/GraphPaper.html
>
> Or this:
> http://www.graphtablet.com/

The URL that I gave is platform independent - and requires only the
ability to print out .pdf files.

Unfortunately, both of the URLs that G-w gave require M$ Windoze.

--- Joe

Sent via 10.2.8 at 12:30pm PDT on July 7, 2005.

--
Delete the second "o" to email me.