Topic: coin toss
Replies: 1   Last Post: Sep 7, 2005 11:58 PM

Duane Bozarth

Re: coin toss

Fakename wrote:

> a run of ten would count as two runs of five.
> a run of six would count as one run of five... and so on.

I was thinking of it as there are 95 "runs of five" tosses. Toss 1-5,
2-6, 3-7, ..., 94-98, 95-99, 96-100. Each of those is independent until
the last condition that a run of six is to be counted as only one run
instead of two.