Topic: Time series forecasting by neural networks
Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 3, 2012 9:33 PM

HUssein Gholeezadeh

Re: Time series forecasting by neural networks

Silvia Alessio wrote:

> I have gone through the manual of N N Tool box but found nothing
> about
> the use of feedforward NN, and in particular of Backpropagation,
> for
> nonlinear forecasting of univariate time series. Could anybody tell
> me if and where I can find examples of this kind of applications?
> This is a new subject for me and I need to start with something
> simple...
> Thank you very much, Silvia Alessio

Hi dear silvia
I am M.S. student of economic in Mazandaran university in Iran. my
theses is about Exchange rate forecasting with Artificial neural
network. I am working with time series data in univariate model.
Now I am working with MATLAB. one of my friend is master in Matlab.
he teaching me. as soon as I learn it, I will sent my result to you.
best wishes for you
Hussein Gholeezadeh